I am Robert E. Bardwell, Jr., Attorney at Law, and my Ohio law office is dedicated to providing professional, personal and proactive representation in bankruptcy law matters.
From guiding business owners through the complexities of Chapter 11 bankruptcy, to assisting homeowners with home foreclosure defense through Chapter 13 bankruptcy, to helping other individuals discharge thousands of dollars of debt through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I have the legal knowledge and experience my clients require.
Why Choose My Ohio Law Firm?
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing my law office to handle your debt-related concerns:
- Experience: I have been a Columbus bankruptcy attorney since 1988, and my experience in general debtor/creditor rights began in 1974.
- Hands-on service: Other than answering the telephone, I do it all. You can expect me to handle every detail of your case personally, from completing your initial intake to attending court hearings for you. You will not be passed off to a paralegal or lesser-qualified lawyer.
- Convenient locations: I maintain offices in both German Village, just south of downtown Columbus, and in Hilliard. For many business owners, the Columbus location is ideal. For individuals who are reluctant to travel downtown, my Hilliard office is much more accessible. If you are unable to travel to either office, ask me about arranging a consultation in your home or at another location.
- Flexible hours: My normal office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturdays. However, evening and weekend appointments are available by request.
- Competitive rates: My services are very competitively priced, and flat fees are available for Chapter 7 cases.
Contact A Hilliard Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Businesses And Individuals
To schedule a free initial consultation with me, please call my Hilliard or Columbus office at 614-907-3665, or contact me online. I look forward to discussing your financial situation, explaining your legal options and guiding you toward a successful future.
†The firm is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.